IF YOUR IDEA OF SELF CARE IS EATING COMFORT FOOD AND WATCHING TWENTY EPISODES OF A THING IN ONE NIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR BED THEN YOU FUCKING DO THAT.
YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY YOU MAJESTIC LITTLE SHIT.
wrap your hand around my throat and tell me I’m pretty
Everyone knows about Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal or Jim Carrey playing a gay character on film. But here are some you maybe didn’t know until now:
1. Daniel Radcliff in “Kill Your Darlings”
2. Nicholas Hoult in “A Single Man”
3. Hugh Grant in “Maurice”
4. Leonardo DiCaprio in “Total Eclipse”
5. Will Smith in “Six Degrees of Separation”
6. Robert Pattinson in “Little Ashes”
7. Ryan Reynolds in “Ted”